Companies are looking for ways to manage social media, including facebook, email, twitter, and more. What’s your company policy on effective communication, in the Web 2.0 world?
[vimeo clip_id=22199554 width=500 height=350]
Download Your Free Copy of the Speaker’s Notes and Slides from the “Netiquette” Social Media Presentation:
- Download the 10 Commandments of Email and Speaker Notes from Chris Westfall’s keynote presentation here
- Download a .pdf of Chris Westfall’s PowerPoint Slides here
Chris Westfall talks about social media, email policy, Facebook, twitter, and texting:
- Managing Millennials in the workplace – how to collaborate and cooperate with the tech-savvy Gen Y folks, even if you’re not quite up to speed on the latest twitter feed
- Leadership strategies – what’s the right time for the CEO to step out from behind the keyboard?
- Twitter: how to use this tool in your business
- Texting and voicemail: knowing when to call, and when to press “send”
- Plus, the “10 Commandments of Email”