Linkedin is the social network for business, with over 100 million members.
Employers and recruiters use LinkedIn extensively, to find qualified candidates for internships and jobs. For tech-savvy students from UT-Dallas, it’s important to use LinkedIn effectively. Chris Westfall is the National Elevator Pitch Champion, and a professional development coach, who offers expert advice on how to use social networks to advance your career.
- Click here to download a copy of Chris Westfall’s presentation
- Sign up for the newsletter here
- Keep up to date on career development tips, leadership strategies and more
- Expert networking skills, from the national elevator pitch champion
- Receive information on how to download/view the entire presentation (when it becomes available
- Want more career coaching? Need an edge in your job search? Check out this video link!
- Are you curious to see the “elevator speech”? Click here to see Chris Westfall’s ‘118’ elevator pitch.
- More updates and career advice on Chris Westfall’s blog